More about Merson Group
Find out more at mersongroup.com
More about Merson Signs
Find out more at merson-signs.com
More about ASG
Find our more at asg.co.uk
We are straightforward in all our partnerships. We are honest, friendly and try as much as possible to enjoy what we do and do what we are good at. We expertly design, manufacture and install signs for a number of applications across a variety of sectors for our long-term key accounts and a growing number of new clients.
For over 70 years we have been accumulating knowledge and honing our skills and processes. Branding signage, transport signs, retail signage and commercial signage benefit from our experience and turnkey delivery. If we sound like the kind of company you'd like to do business with we'd be delighted to talk to you - contact us via the contact page and we'll be in touch.
Merson Signs recently completed the design, manufacture and installation of a new signage programme at Nationwide Building Society’s Croft Branch, located within their Swindon head office.
Nationwide are currently undergoing a period of review regarding their branding and image, with the aim of attracting a more youthful customer base. With this in mind their new design language invokes the look and feel of a home, to create a more relaxed and welcoming environment, highly suited to attracting the business of those new to the financial world.
The philosophy involved dividing the branch into different areas, each giving a slightly different impression. The front seating area for example has adopted a “living room” feel, while the area directly outside the branch features casual bench seating, designed with the goal of this area occasionally playing host to informal banking seminars.
The signage elements we produced for the branch’s new appearance are designed to complement and enhance the welcoming surroundings, as well as the overall atmosphere Croft branch is looking to portray.
Despite the complexities of this project, it was successfully delivered on a remarkably tight timescale:
• 18th November: Our very first meeting with Nationwide on the project, after being approached about the project only the previous day.
• 24th November: The job has been fully priced and a quote submitted, less than one week after the initial meeting.
• 8th December: We receive confirmation of the order from Nationwide.
• 8th to 18th December: The manufacturing period, during which all branch signage is constructed over just ten days.
• 3rd and 4th January: Following the festive period, installation of all signage takes place over an intensive two days in early January.
Here are just a few of the T1 projects:• The first multi-storey car park that we refurbished was at Terminal 1 and since then we've gone on to do a further twelve - some at Heathrow and at other airports throughout the UK.