CEO of Merson Group Roddy Angus reflects on an extremely busy 2015, looks ahead to 2016 and shares his festive message:
2015 has been a colourful year! Lots of highs and, thankfully, not too many lows. Where to begin? Probably with our biggest news – the acquisition of ASG (Ace Signs Group). They were a highly respected competitor for a number of years so when the opportunity arose for ASG to become part of Merson Group we jumped at the chance.
This means Merson Group now has fully operational sites in Glasgow, Basildon and Luton, supported by our own wholly-owned manufacturing plant in Poland and a UK national coverage fitting resource. These resources house the Merson Team which now totals 400 experienced staff. Business integration is never
So what has been happening elsewhere in the Group? A very brief summary -
- Signage - many high profile projects delivered in retail, banking, airports, rail and highways
- Architectural Facades - extended offering combining ASG’s extruded facades with the existing CGL branded products
- Design - we have added the retail design offering ‘NEU Creative’ to our MSD design consulting division
- Point of Sale - the new Luton base is working well and helping deliver new business
- Gutters - our membrane-lined gutters business significantly increased its market share
Our clients’ needs are always at the forefront of everything we do. With this in
We hope 2015 has been a good year for you, and that 2016 holds a lot of promise for your own business. The main purpose of this post is to thank you for the business this year and assure you we never stop working hard and innovating to ensure we are the company you want to do business with in the future.
Wishing you all the best in 2016
Merson Group CEO
* Image courtesy of The Herald*
Merson Group CEO