After completing successful collaborative projects for the design of signage at Bank of Scotland and Halifax, Merson-ASG were appointed by Lloyds Banking Group to design and develop a new project for their new TSB Brand.
The project included the full design and development of a range of external sign types to display at new TSB branded branches in preparation for the sale of the newly created TSB network.
Fascia branding, projecting signs, architectural letting, ATM surrounds and heritages signs were required for a rollout across over 630 branches 50% of which were implemented by Merson-ASG.
In addition to the design, manufacture and installation of the rebrand signage we were also tasked with the production of temporary cover signs. These cover signs displayed the existing Lloyds TSB branding and were designed to conceal the new signage until the agreed launch date.
The project scope included:
- Producing the concept design
- Prototyping and development
- Detailed product design
- Site surveys and design schemes for 50% of branches
- Design of bespoke installation methods and building interfaces at key branches
- Creation of scheme design packs for Advertisement Consent applications
- Applying for all necessary consents
- Creating technical specification documents